Dungeon Starters are pretty cool, and I was thinking of making something similar for Apocalypse World (an apocalypse starter?).
This is my first try to see what might or might not work: The Float (think Waterworld).
What it contains:
• A list of possible resources to use for scarcity, barter or decoration
• A list of things to encounter
• Three custom moves (weather the storm, spin yarn, go fishing)
• A list of appropriately maritime character names
• A number of threats with associated stakes-questions
• Some alternative frames and tags for vehicles
• And since a brainer might make for a cool navigator, I also gave them a new option for gear: the neuro-receptive gyrocompass
Anyways, let me know what your first impressions are.
Is this something you’d see yourself using?
What do you think is useful, missing, or needs work?