Things have been going pretty well with our group. We finally have a full team (Los Lobos) ready to go and our GM has put in work on our campaign (its now multi-arked and stuff. It seems super cool!) however. Schools been.. School. And with state testing on the rise. Shes been stressed. Us as the loyal players we are have our own plans to surprise her at the end of this week (When tests are over) with some stuff. Part of that is this… After asking (very discreetly) how she feels about needing NPC’s she said she honestly didnt have many plans for more minor NPCs. Major ones she had down,but could just make some on the spot. I said “well people could submit them” (Since her dream is to make an actual Play Podcast with the story shes telling).and she seemed very excited about that idea. ..
SO! This is where you lovely people come in…
Lets Populate Galestine City A little.
If you guys can make an NPC for her. That’d be. AWESOME!
We don’t need much. Honestly little more than a Name and some personality ideas.
Are they a ghost baker. AWESOME. Vampire attorney. Neat! Go to town! I would love to see what you guys can come up with!
So while you could do ANYTHING alittle background on Galestine is in order I think. The city is kinda based on New Mexico in many ways. As well as having a bad rep for crime, and just a city that is not as safe as it used to be. So make of that what you will.
Also! Me and the other PCs came up with afew sorta story hook things you COULD use for how your character fits in the world. Based on the city itself and the main PCs
– Do they run a business in Gale? How has the cities less than stellar reputation, crime rate and other things affect that?
– Do they have family here? Why do they stay in the city?
Aurelio Maldonado: (The Werewolf)
– Do you live in The Maldonado territory? Why?
– You met Aurelio once before when he was working a case with Nadia the hunter. How did you get along?
Maeve (the Fae)
– You are a member of the fey court Maeve stole a special item from and betrayed. How did her betrayal affect the court of the Night?
– You have made a deal with her before . What happened? Do you hold Ill will?
Gin Muko (The Tainted)
– You knew Gin before she… “changed”. (Gin was a college student who in a drunk driving incident was offered a second chance by her “patron”) Do you try and keep in contact?
– You saw a girl change into a demon before your very eyes. How did that affect you?
Nadia (The Hunter)
– You have hired Nadia for a case before. What was she hunting for you? Did she have a certain Werewolf Partner in crime with her?
– You heard rumors of a mortal out to hunt Demonic patrons. How does this affect you? Are you happy about less demons, or is that bad for business with you?
The Guild Of Good For Nothings (Our head NPCs and sorta “Home Base”)
– You have seen on TV a group from all over the faction spectrum trying to change Galestine. How do you feel about that?
– You are a student of Professor Kass Miller. He seems alright but then you saw he was leading this “social group” does that affect how you see him in class?
We are willing to answer any questions! And if you dont wanna or dont have the time we totally get it!
Thanks so much!